How to purchase your doTERRA oils and save 25% off all future purchases
To view all of the enrolment kits and what they include: ENROLMENT KITS
To see a comprehensive product guide: PRICE GUIDE
For people who are interested in the doTERRA sharing/business opportunity, I recommend the Nature’s Solutions Kit if your budget allows. However, the Home Essentials Kit + adding a Fractionated Coconut Oil (needed for dilution) is also adequate. To be eligible for commissions, set your LRP up for the following month for an order greater than 100PV — I recommend the mood management kit. We will talk about the intricacies of this and how you’ll get it for free.
HOW TO ENROL/PURCHASE
Click this link: https://www.mydoterra.com/professionalbabe/
- Click Join and Save.
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local’.
- Choose WHOLESALE CUSTOMER. Please DO NOT enrol as a Wellness Advocate – this is important. If you ever want to upgrade, you can, but I ask that we have a conversation about this first. This ensures I can support you as best as possible.
- Enter your personal information, including your Australian Business Number. If you don’t have an ABN, that’s okay, just leave it blank.
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 4704543
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name, Peta Serras).
- Set yourself up with a password.
- Click over to the next page.
- Select which kit you’d like to order.
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
- If you’re interested in getting regular oils, I recommend signing up for LRP (the loyalty rewards program) – it is the best way to get your oils for the cheapest price.
TO SIGN UP TO LRP:
You will complete your order and be prompted to do this when your order is complete. There will be a pop up confirming your order, and the button to process this is on the lower right hand corner.
On my team I recommend everyone sets their LRP date to the 7th, and this also means if you order above 125 PV that you qualify for the product of the month! You’ll also get your postage and 10% of the PV price back in points in your back end to use later.
How cool is that? There is a video here that explains how LRP works.
If you get stuck at any point, need support or want to come along to a workshop, please email email@example.com and just as long as I’m not on a date, I’ll get back to you ASAP.