Let’s make email the most profitable piece of your marketing stack.
Give Good Email is a self-paced program and community designed to help you make money, streamline your sales, automate your onboarding, and scale your business — all with email.Giddy Up I’m Ready
How would it feel to make your profit plans happen by being a little more strategic with your email list?
The Give Good Email method will help you pump up your profit, but it’ll also help you —
- Bulletproof your marketing against the algorithm
- Map the customer journey so good that your peeps wonder if you’re psychic
- Make email metrics your bitch and knowing exactly what to do to triple them
- Future-proof your launches with people ready for the sale weeks ahead
- Reduce your admin and saving hours per week with automation
- Sell in their inbox instead of in the DMs
- Craft thumb-stopping copy that’s on brand and makes you in demand. Kapow!
Email can be so much more than just a sporadic and beige broadcast you send your list.
I’m going to help you make more money, save time, automate your business, and set your business for scale.
Giddy up and get ready to give good email.
Join now and get your free pass in our Email Cash Creator Bootcamp — June 26-29Giddy Up I’m Ready
Email charlatan or email unicorn?
I ain’t some marketing bro swinging their dick around the room claiming they’re the shit with zero experience but full of bravado. I’m Peta (she/her) and my methods are sticky, humorous, and profitable.
And I know I can help you because I’ve been with a lot of people. Because we’re friends, I’m happy to kiss and tell. Over 500 business owners have trusted me with their email sitch, so know you’re doing this with experienced hands.
Before claiming my email unicorn status, my background was antagonizing the incels and coming up with 472 ways to weave a dick joke into an article. My words have been splashed on the pages of big named glossies like Marie Claire, Women’s Health and Fitness Magazine, MiNDFOOD, Woman’s Day, Oxygen, and SheSaid.
Give Good Email is a girthy self-study program. The content is thick and satisfying, and it’s been sequenced in a way that you’ll learn, implement, and reap the cash-money-time-saving results of email.
It’s different strokes for different folks, so this isn’t a program like you’ve done before; it’s a choose-your-own-adventure experience.
Take your time, and know you’ve got a comprehensive curriculum, monthly office hours calls AND an engaged Facebook community — for life. Love that journey for you.
The Business Audit
You could classify your email sitch as a ‘flaming pile of shit’ and that’s okay, ‘cause we’re getting clear on your starting point, your goals, and your email marketing dating type.
- The Business Audit (service-based & ecommerce version)
- The Quiz — will reveal your email dating persona and your Roadmap
- The Customer Avatar (but less wanky) exercise
- A checklist of processes in your biz that could (and should) become an email automation
The basics will form a steady foundation for you to build upon and the reason you give good email. Featuring content you’ll revisit routinely, it will keep your list healthy, engaging, and motherflippin’ profitable.
- Creating a hot email marketing plan
- Content planning — including Notion templates
- How to conduct regular reports (and why you should)
- And scrubbing your list to maximise conversions
It’s one thing to send emails and have automations, but it’s next level to use the metrics to form your next moves. If the analytics part of email marketing elicits mild nausea, we’re going to fix that.
- Open rates, click rates, bounce rates and conversion rates (unpacking and improving)
- Industry benchmarks and how to create your own
- Why unsubscribes are okay and why you should welcome them
- A/B testing and UTM parameters
Fun fact thanks to Campaign Monitor — marketers who used segmented campaigns noted as much as a 760% increase in revenue. Segmentation is essential if you want to give good email, so if it’s new to you, don’t sweat it, we’ve got you.
- The what, why, and how of segmentation
- Working what segmentation your biz needs
- How to segment an established list (I got chu)
- And dramatically increasing conversions on launches with spicy segments who are READY
If you dream of email working as your VA that works 24/7 to onboard your customers, sell to new ones, and everything in between, you’re going to froth on our automation module.
- The what, why and how of automation, including working out everything to automate
- Journifying your customer’s experience and how we work this out to make it mint
- My formula for mapping out high-converting automations of 60-90% open rates
- All things sequences, funnels and more — new customer onboarding sequences, welcome sequence, sales funnels, re-engagement sequences, and using personalisation
Phobias about ending up in the spam folder? Wondering what puts you in email jail? Part of Giving Good Email is you know, making sure people get your emails. We cover email best practices and how we can boost deliverability by scrubbing your list. Grab a bucket and a mop.
- Best email practices and structuring non-spammy emails that are ace for deliverability
- Testing emails to stay the fuq out of spam/promotions
- Cold list strategies if your deliverability is fuqed from emailing icy people
- Scrubbing your list to keep it healthy and happy
Eep, we’ve got a cold one! If you haven’t emailed your list in a while… or ever… you’ll learn how to develop a strategic plan to revive a cold list, segment if it hasn’t been already, and use your plan to turn those cold subscribers into spicy ones.
- The strategy to use if your list has gone cold
- Working with a cold list that’s been segmented
- And working with one that hasn’t
- Create a strategic marketing plan that gives you a semi when you think about it
Content & Writing
Anything to do with content writing appears here. With strategies to make you nut out copy quicker than you can say ‘banana hammock’, tips on writing clickable and engaging content, and how to develop your brand voice.
- Subjects, preview text, and enticing CTAs
- Crafting newsletters, emails, and content for automated emails that sound like you
- Tone of voice and consistency with your emails and copy
- Repurposing high-converting content that’s been validated and turn it into a funnel
Coaching Calls & Community
Every month we have office hours calls AND an engaged FB community Peta personally monitors. This means your email journey will be smoooooth and you’ll be supported (better than a Berlei sports bra) along the way! In these calls, we cover things like:
- Auditing your business and making your marketing plan
- Crafting automations and setting your business for scale
- Traffic, opt-ins, and website UX
- Content, writing, and storytelling
We didn’t pay her to say this..
Having worked in email marketing for 10 years, I thought I had a pretty good grasp on what works and what doesn’t work. And then I met Peta.
Peta just gets email. She has this innate understanding of what makes a customer tick, what they’ll want to hear, when they’ll want to hear it, and how to leverage personalisation and segmentation to get that message across in a way that gets results. She understands how email can save you time and make you money, and she knows how to make the most of it. She also knows how to share that knowledge in a way that anyone can understand.
Her ability to craft email sequences that get absurd results is unsurpassed. Opens and clicks through the roof. I’m fangirling hard over Give Good Email, and you will be too.
— Taria Lanham from Lanham Digital
(we fangirl over too you, Taria)
Nope, you can be anywhere in the world. You just need access to the internet and a credit card. We will have two group coaching calls with this intake of GGE. They will be recorded and we’ve made it super easy for people who can’t attend live to submit questions.
Nope, none at all. And if that’s you, you’re going to froth on the Nancy Roadmap.
Yep! It’s a great way to upskill and create processes and SOP’s for you to eventually outsource to your contractor. Come to me and we’ll get everything looking schmick, and develop your knowledge on the subject to a level where you can educate your contractors on what to do in your business. PS. You’ll love the Valerie Roadmap.
That would depend on your budget and your goals. I do bespoke email and funnels work, but know this is a multiple five-figure investment.
I think email suits every business. It’s like thinking a website is irrelevant. I think we’re convinced email is just newsletters. But as Laura Belgray said, email is the engine of your business. It keeps the damn thing running smoothly. In GGE, we’ve identified 19 processes in your business that can be emailified with an automation sequence.
Lifetime access, baby.
You can ask it in our monthly office hours calls OR ask it in our engaged Facebook group.
No refunds. I have really strict boundaries around refund policies for digital goods and services. If this course was the kind of course where it was drip-fed over some time it may be a different story. But when all of the content is available, it is not fair for me, or any other student that has paid full price. This is stated on the sales page, the checkout page, and the terms and conditions you read when opting into GGE. We do however have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having any problems and we will help you sort it out so you get the most out of GGE.
If you’ve browsed the sales page and you’re fine with the language, you’ll be fine with GGE. You should know I’m not going to be stuffy and the version of professionalism you know. Professional for me means quality of work in terms of the results you get, it’s the commitment to my clients, keeping my word, and being committed to staying on top of industry trends and changes.
When you pay for GGE, you’re upskilling yourself, not purchasing a license for the work. All of the work in GGE is copyright and held by Professional Babe. This is noted in the terms and conditions you read when opting into GGE.