I joke my love life is like a soap opera. The only conclusion I can come to about this is the fact it happens so I can share it with all my readers.
Although right now I’m happily single, I can see the hype for Tinder and why people like it so much. I have so many girlfriends on the app that love it and some that perhaps are a little lost and don’t know where to be begin.
So here we go…
My top tips for a tinder profile + successful experience
1. Choose your photos wisely. Use non-threatening images where you look fun, friendly and approachable. I love when I see guys posting photos doing things they love that I have an interest in. It becomes a great talking point for when you first make contact. Don’t have photo’s with ex’s half cut out of or someone of the opposite sex in every photo. Make sure not every photo is you in a group, we want to know who we are chatting to.
2. Bodies + boobs away. I won’t contact a guy if half his photos are without his shirt out. If all you have to offer is your body then you need to get a personality stat.
3. Have your intentions clear on what exactly you want out of online dating. Whether it’s a casual, friendships or a relationship, make sure you are clear on exactly what you want. I think it’s easier to manifest your ideal partner that way.
4. Find out what they want. Upon talking to some guys I get the suspicion I am just going to become another number, I ask up front what they are on tinder for and most of the time I find out it’s just for a little banging. Next please!
5. If you want to go on a date but you’re unsure, invite them out in a situation you feel comfortable. Most of the time I’ll get a guy to come out and have a drink if I’m out with a few girlfriends. That way I can move a few tables away to chat and if I’m just not feeling it then I always have my friends there to back me up.
6. Let your personality shine through on your profile. Keep it short. Share something of interest that could turn into a talking point.
7. Step outside the box. Go for guys you wouldn’t normally. Remember it isn’t marriage, you can always stop talking to someone on there at any time. Go for people who aren’t your type and see if there is a connection.
8. Be confident! You’re AMAZING. Yes you! And for the people who can’t see it. Fuck them off! They might be hot, but you are definitely hotter 😉
9. Be positive and have fun. I wholeheatedly believe the right partner is out there for everyone. Just remember to keep your head, heels and standards high ladies and the right one will come along.