Coaching & Consulting Agreement
COACHING & CONSULTANCY AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into by and between Peta Serras and person purchasing any coaching/consulting whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client. Coaching is an alliance between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximise personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1. Client/Coach Relationship
- That the above Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
- The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
2. Schedule and Fees
- The parties agree to engage in the fees agreed upon in the one-off coaching session.
- These coaching T&Cs are valid as of February 11th, 2020. Rates are at $350 per session.
- The time allocated for each session is 75 minutes unless specified.
3. Cancellations and Rescheduling
- There are no refunds on coaching pages purchased. Coach reserves the right to retain her fee for a Coaching Session cancelled less than 12 hours of the original scheduled time.
- Coaching Sessions can be rescheduled for free up to 12 hours before the original booking time.
A. This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach and the Coach shares with the Client as part of this relationship, is strictly confidential. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognised privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
5. Limited Liability
Except as expressly provided in these T&Cs, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under these T&Cs, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under these T&Cs for all coaching services rendered through and including any termination date.
Privacy & Disclaimer
I monetise ProfessionalBabe.com.
I do this in a number of ways including per click advertising, affiliate sales and sponsored content.
Each sponsored post is listed at the bottom as a collaboration. However, this does not influence my decision to work with a brand if cash money is waived in my face. I do say no A LOT as I only choose to work with brands that I would use in my daily life.
The health and fitness information featured on ProfessionalBabe.com is no way intended as a substitute for medical advice. The content on this website is not medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure. Full medical clearance from a licensed physician should be obtained before beginning any diet or exercise program. The information and opinions expressed are intended for educational purposes only.
The business and digital marketing advice should be taken as advice. I do not know your personal situation and if you are after personalised support you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The information and opinions expressed are intended for educational purposes only.
The content of this website is meant for an audience above the age of 18 years old.
How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). professionalbabe.com only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. professionalbabe.com collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers professionalbabe.com newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive professionalbabe.com newsletters.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by professionalbabe.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.