How to purchase your doTERRA oils and save 25%
Look babe, I don’t blame you for wanting to enroll.
You can head to my website here to find more information about dōTERRA products, but I just want to say that I recommend becoming a member so you get your oils for the same price as I pay. A membership is cheaper than a mani ($35) and it means you’ll instantly save 25% on all the dōTERRA products.
You have two ways to go about this:
- You can pay the $35 membership fee which is renewed annually at a cost of $25. And dōTERRA will send you a free bottle of peppermint oil on your renewal valued at $27 when that happens. (Fab for headaches, digestion, making you feel uplifted and also giving your chocolate treats a minty kick! It’s also a nice little gift to receive for 12 months of being a member too!)
- OR you can purchase any Enrolment Kit (I recommend the Home Essentials Kit and adding a Fractionated Coconut Oil) which waives the $35 and provides you with the most popular essential oils at the best value. You get triple the oil of the Essential Collection kit for less than double the price of any other kit and a diffuser.
Whatever option you choose, there are no minimum monthly orders or selling required. EVER.
HOW TO ENROL/PURCHASE
Click this link: https://www.mydoterra.com/professionalbabe/
- Click Join and Save.
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local’.
- Choose Wholesale — NOT Preferred Member.
- Enter your personal information, including your Australian Business Number. If you don’t have an ABN, that’s okay, just leave it blank.
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 4704543
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name, Peta Serras).
- Set yourself up with a password.
- Click over to the next page.
- Select which kit you’d like to order or if you want to purchase the membership for $35 and then add the oils you want. Personally, I’d recommend the Home Essentials Kit + a Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
- If you’re interested in getting regular oils, I recommend signing up for LRP (the loyalty rewards program) – it is the best way to get your oils for the cheapest price.
TO SIGN UP TO LRP:
You will complete your order and be prompted to do this when your order is complete. There will be a pop up confirming your order, and the button to process this is on the lower right hand corner.
On my team I recommend everyone sets their LRP date to the 7th, and this also means if you order above 125 PV that you qualify for the product of the month! You’ll also get your postage and 10% of the PV price back in points in your back end to use later.
How cool is that? There is a video here that explains how LRP works.
If you get stuck at any point, need support or want to come along to a workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and just as long as I’m not on a date, I’ll get back to you ASAP.