THE EDITOR: PETA SERRAS
Well hello there lover, my name is Peta.
I’m South Yarra’s newest resident but I’m a Newcastle girl at heart.
If I had to sum up what I did, I’d use the term ‘Professional Babe’. But if you were to ask other people, they would add that I’m a Pilates instructor, professional oil sniffer, writer and biz savvy babe.
But to give you a better understanding, I’m a Pilates instructor who has owned their own studio that’s won a shit-tonne of awards and has seen me teach over 12,000 classes. My success with Pilates had magazines beating down my door asking me to contribute for them (it was the other way around). But I’ve got some pretty snazzy tear sheets with my name appearing in Marie Claire, MiNDFOOD, Women’s Health & Fitness and Good Health magazine. Impressive, huh?
In April 2017, I sold my Pilates studio to embark on a new adventure. I wasn’t quite sure what it would be, but I knew there was something else out there I should be doing – essential oils – of all the things!
I joke that I sniff things for a living — no, really — but I actually travel the country educating the masses on all things doTERRA essential oils. I’m not your crunchy granola type of oil educator. I weave in hilarious anecdotes and deliver educational and seriously entertaining two hour oil masterclasses. Wanna come?
FOR ALL YOU NEW BABES, HERE ARE SOME FAST FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. My favourite mode of transport is helicopter travel
2. I’m a Virgo with Leo rising and I froth hard on astrology
3. Tom Hardy is my future husband
4. I hate buying toilet paper
5. My diet would best be described as an unsupervised child at a birthday party
6. I am a coffee SNOB. I like to drink an extra strong, extra hot long black out of a tulip cup thank you!
7. My favourite word is salacious
8. I don’t own a TV
9. It’s a goal to be fluent in French