PROFESSIONAL BABE is the number one publication for all females who want to live a fabulously fierce lifestyle.
Our aim is to produce aspirational content that is original and fun. We want to inspire you to live every moment and make it photoshoot worthy and to adore your life whilst doing it.
We want to inspire you to dance around your house in your best knickers with a wine, just because it’s Tuesday – and that’s something worth celebrating.
We want to empower you to use the minimal products you find in a man’s house to transform your slept-in face to a runway-worthy look – and then Instagram it after #professionalbabe.
We want to educate you on the best products to buy so you can make informed buying choices.
We offer real-life advice you can’t get anywhere else.
We inject it with sass, confidence and style.
We are ProfessionalBabe.com.
THE EDITOR: PETA SERRAS
Well hello there lover, my name is Peta.
I come from the Hunter Valley (which is a super cute way of saying Maitland) and I live in a beautiful apartment with my cat named Audrey.
If I had to sum up what I did, I’d use the term ‘Professional Babe’. But if you were to ask other people, they would add that I’m a Pilates instructor, model, writer and biz savvy babe.
But to give you a better understanding, I’m a Pilates instructor who has owned their own studio that’s won a shit-tonne of awards and has seen me teach over 10,000 classes. My success with Pilates had magazines beating down my door asking me to contribute for them (it was the other way around).
At the same time, I was also modelling and blogging about how to buy Pilates equipment and other facts no one really wants to read. Fast forward a few years and here I am, writing about boys, boobs and beauty products.
A FEW FAST FACTS:
1. My favourite mode of transport is helicopter travel
2. I’m a Virgo with Leo rising
3. Tom Hardy is my future husband
4. I hate buying toilet paper
5. My diet would best be described as an unsupervised child at a birthday party
6. I am a coffee SNOB. I like to drink an extra strong, extra hot long black out of a tulip cup thank you!
7. My favourite word is salacious
8. I don’t own a TV
9. It’s a goal to be fluent in French
10. I have an affinity for the luxe items in life.