Look who it is!
My latest reader. And what a page to stumble upon, the ol’ about page.
I’m Peta! It’s so great that you’re here.
If I had to sum up what I did, I’d use the term ‘Professional Babe’. But if you were to ask other people, they would add that I’m a business strategist, digital marketer and writer.
I’m a former Pilates instructor and studio owner too. Actually, that kicked off my career! I founded an award-winning health facility in the Hunter Valley which was the recipient of numerous awards including Best Retail Business from Westpac and was the health expert for publications including Marie Claire, MiNDFOOD, Good Health, Woman’s Health & Fitness, and Women’s Fitness magazine.
In 2017, I sold my business to take a role as a sales person and educator for DoTERRA Australia. I would travel Australia running sales-driven masterclasses with resources I would develop and was ranked 14th for personal sales in 2017 in Australia/New Zealand.
Towards the end of 2019, I changed course (that gut feeling!) and began to work full-time as a business consultant and strategist. My portfolio of clientele varies from allied health businesses to entrepreneurs who want to build a scalable and profitable online brand with a strong focus on passive income.
AND TO KEEP IT LIGHT, HERE ARE SOME FAST FACTS ABOUT ME
1. My favourite mode of transport is helicopter travel
2. I’m afraid of tiny holes in things. It’s a legit phobia, trypophobia – do not look it up! Also condensation. I haven’t quite figured that one out
3. I always forget to buy toilet paper and I’ve been known to ask men I’m on a date with if I can steal a roll from their house #shameless
4. I was a sex and dating writer and I’m in the process of releasing a dating book
5. When I moved to Melbourne I only owned the contents I could travel with in my car, I didn’t have a fridge for almost three weeks. Tinned tuna for every meal!
6. I have a fur daughter called Audrey. She’s a beautiful kitty!